Watch: Combatting fraud with data and intelligence
The time to act on fraud is now – but is your team using data and intelligence effectively to mitigate the risk?
In a 90-minute webinar, Clue brought together economic crime experts from law enforcement and government to discuss the state of fraud in the UK and overseas, and the practical steps we can take to dismantle the evolving crime type as it gains status as a threat to national security.
Chaired by Ian Dyson QPM, former City of London Police Commissioner and Distinguished Fellow at Royal United Service Institute (RUSI), the panel included:
- Mick Gallagher, Chief Investigator, Serious Fraud Office (SFO)
- Adrian Searle, Director, National Economic Crime Centre (NECC), National Crime Agency (NCA)
- Nichola Meghji, Detective Inspector, Economic Crime Unit, City of London Police
- Brian Lewis, Special Agent for Homeland Security Investigations, US Embassy London
- Matt Horne, Head of Policing & Government, Clue Software
Sanctions, kleptocracy, and the malign influence of hostile states
In his latest column, Clue's Director of Intelligence and Investigations, Matt Horne, explains why robust and effective sanctions enforcement demands a techn...
Explainer: Clue for Economic Crime
Fraud, money laundering, and corruption and bribery. Our investigation and intelligence application helps organisations protect against key economic crime th...
Decoding the evolving threats to intelligence in law enforcement
This year’s NPCC National Intelligence Conference focused on the themes of prevention and early intervention; Matt Horne, Head of Policing & Government for C...