Is dope testing still a numbers game?
Date: Oct 5, 2023
On October 5, 2 PM BST, esteemed experts will assess the efficacy of our present strategies in the battle against doping breaches in sports. Our panel will delve into the potential imbalance between quantity and quality, where valuable time, budget, and resources are expended without delivering proportionate gains in testing accuracy.
From safeguarding the anonymity of confidential reporters to the seamless dissemination of intelligence across sporting domains, this webinar will seek to advance beyond the rhetoric to scrutinise the technology advances at our disposal and answer whether we are fully capitalising on these innovations to create more inclusive, athlete-centric anti-doping frameworks.
- Greg McKenna, Head of Unit, Biathlon Integrity Unit
- Richard McLaren, Co-founder and CEO, McLaren Global Sport Solutions
- Nicole Sapstead, Senior Director, Anti-Doping, International Tennis Integrity Agency
- Tim Naylor, Director of Integrity and Regulation, British Horseracing Authority
- Nicholas Raudenski, Head of Intelligence and Investigations, International Testing Agency
On October 5th, join sports law guru Richard McLaren and leaders in anti-doping and learn how to maximise technology for an intelligence-led approach to testing.