Combatting fraud with data and intelligence
The time to act on fraud is now – but is your team using data and intelligence effectively to mitigate the risk?
In a 90-minute webinar, Clue brought together economic crime experts from law enforcement and government to discuss the state of fraud in the UK and overseas, and the practical steps we can take to dismantle the evolving crime type as it gains status as a threat to national security.
Chaired by Ian Dyson QPM, former City of London Police Commissioner and Distinguished Fellow at Royal United Service Institute (RUSI), the panel included:
- Mick Gallagher, Chief Investigator, Serious Fraud Office (SFO)
- Adrian Searle, Director, National Economic Crime Centre (NECC), National Crime Agency (NCA)
- Nichola Meghji, Detective Inspector, Economic Crime Unit, City of London Police
- Brian Lewis, Special Agent for Homeland Security Investigations, US Embassy London
- Matt Horne, Head of Policing & Government, Clue Software
On October 5th, join sports law guru Richard McLaren and leaders in anti-doping and learn how to maximise technology for an intelligence-led approach to testing.