Clue celebrates female pioneers at Counter Fraud Conference 2024
Clue Software is sponsoring Counter Fraud Conference 2024.
Hosted at QEII Centre London, on February 22, the event is regarded as the UK’s leading public sector counter fraud event. Dedicated to strengthening the country’s resilience to fraud, bribery and corruption, Counter Fraud 2024 brings counter fraud professionals together to network, collaborate and learn.
The event is also host to the Public Sector Counter Fraud Awards. Across 11 categories, the awards celebrate the work, commitment and innovation happening every day within the public sector counter fraud arena.
As proud sponsor of the Female Pioneer of the Year Award, Clue is privileged to bring together the outstanding shortlisted individuals for a panel discussion.
Each member of our panel is a remarkable individual whose achievements stand as a testament to their outstanding performance and the positive influence they have had on their organisation and the broader community.
The panel will share insights and lessons they have learnt along the way to being shortlisted, including:
- Insight into their organisation’s current challenges, and opportunities for collaboration.
- What it takes to be shortlisted for the Female Pioneer of the Year Award.
- How you can apply learnings from their achievements to strengthen your operations.
Hosted by Clue CEO, Clare Elford, the panel includes:
- Julie Barnes, Chief Investigator, The Insolvency Service
- Claire Jenkins MSc FCCA, Forensic Accountant, Companies House
- Joanne Hornsey, Investigator, HMRC
- Tricia Morrison, Director of Performance & Improvement, NHSCFA
- Pauline Smith MBE, Director of Action Fraud, City of London Police
Clue welcomes NHS Scotland Counter Fraud Services
NHS Scotland Counter Fraud Services provides a comprehensive service to reduce the risk of fraud and corruption in the Scottish healthcare system.
Infographic: The Clue user threat landscape
Our latest visual highlights the expanse of evolving threats Clue users face daily.
Sanctions, kleptocracy, and the malign influence of hostile states
In his latest column, Clue's Director of Intelligence and Investigations, Matt Horne, explains why robust and effective sanctions enforcement demands a techn...
In our upcoming webinar, experts will explore strategies to prevent rogue insiders from entering your organisation and how to effectively tackle those already inside.