Watch: Sports integrity experts tackle proactive counter corruption
Sports corruption is not a new phenomenon. But a fast-growing, globally accessible betting market coupled with a rapidly evolving commercial sports industry have led to a substantial increase in criminal activity in recent years.
On October 12th 2022, Clue gathered a global panel of sports integrity experts from Interpol, FBI, UKAD, HKJC, ESIC and Harod Associates to discuss how sports governing bodies and other sporting organisations can enact more proactive counter corruption strategies.
Chaired by Martin Dubbey, Managing Director, Harod Associates, the panel included:
- Dieter Braekveld, Integrity in Sports Training Officer, INTERPOL
- Pat Myhill, Director of Operations, UK Anti-Doping
- Heriberto Quiroga, Integrity in Sport & Gaming, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Ian Smith, Integrity Commissioner, Esports Integrity Commission (ESIC)
- Tom Chignell, Executive Manager, Racing Integrity & Betting Analysis, The Hong Kong Jockey Club
Do you have any questions or feedback relating to this webinar? Contact our Head of Sport, Phil Suddick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinar: Is dope testing still a numbers game?
Sports integrity experts will tackle how we can maximise technology for a proactive approach to anti-doping.
Richard McLaren to join anti-doping webinar
The preeminent sports law expert is well-known for his investigation into state-sponsored doping in Russian sports.
How can we overcome sport's data-sharing dilemma?
This issue of data sharing repeatedly raises two common questions; ‘Can I share it?’ and ‘Should I share it?’ In his latest column, our Head of Sport, Phil S...
On October 5th, join sports law guru Richard McLaren and leaders in anti-doping and learn how to maximise technology for an intelligence-led approach to testing.