Watch: Sports integrity experts tackle proactive counter corruption
Sports corruption is not a new phenomenon. But a fast-growing, globally accessible betting market coupled with a rapidly evolving commercial sports industry have led to a substantial increase in criminal activity in recent years.
On October 12th 2022, Clue gathered a global panel of sports integrity experts from Interpol, FBI, UKAD, HKJC, ESIC and Harod Associates to discuss how sports governing bodies and other sporting organisations can enact more proactive counter corruption strategies.
Chaired by Martin Dubbey, Managing Director, Harod Associates, the panel included:
- Dieter Braekveld, Integrity in Sports Training Officer, INTERPOL
- Pat Myhill, Director of Operations, UK Anti-Doping
- Heriberto Quiroga, Integrity in Sport & Gaming, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Ian Smith, Integrity Commissioner, Esports Integrity Commission (ESIC)
- Tom Chignell, Executive Manager, Racing Integrity & Betting Analysis, The Hong Kong Jockey Club
Do you have any questions or feedback relating to this webinar? Contact our Head of Sport, Phil Suddick at email@example.com
Infographic: The Clue user threat landscape
Our latest visual highlights the expanse of evolving threats Clue users face daily.
4 insights from our anti-doping webinar
Anti-doping leaders joined us to explore how to better protect sports and athletes with intelligence-led approaches.
Webinar: Is dope testing still a numbers game?
Sports integrity experts will tackle how we can maximise technology for a proactive approach to anti-doping.
In our upcoming webinar, experts will explore strategies to prevent rogue insiders from entering your organisation and how to effectively tackle those already inside.