Watch: Sports integrity experts tackle proactive counter corruption
Sports corruption is not a new phenomenon. But a fast-growing, globally accessible betting market coupled with a rapidly evolving commercial sports industry have led to a substantial increase in criminal activity in recent years.
On October 12th 2022, Clue gathered a global panel of sports integrity experts from Interpol, FBI, UKAD, HKJC, ESIC and Harod Associates to discuss how sports governing bodies and other sporting organisations can enact more proactive counter corruption strategies.
Chaired by Martin Dubbey, Managing Director, Harod Associates, the panel included:
- Dieter Braekveld, Integrity in Sports Training Officer, INTERPOL
- Pat Myhill, Director of Operations, UK Anti-Doping
- Heriberto Quiroga, Integrity in Sport & Gaming, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Ian Smith, Integrity Commissioner, Esports Integrity Commission (ESIC)
- Tom Chignell, Executive Manager, Racing Integrity & Betting Analysis, The Hong Kong Jockey Club
Do you have any questions or feedback relating to this webinar? Contact our Head of Sport, Phil Suddick at email@example.com
Watch: Combatting fraud with data and intelligence
Clue gathered experts from SFO, NCA (NECC), City of London Police, RUSI, and US Homeland Security to tackle practical fraud prevention strategies.Learn more
Clue’s Head of Policing & Gov joins techUK National Security Committee
Clue Software’s Head of Policing & Government, Matt Horne, has been elected to techUK’s National Security Committee.Learn more
Straightening the curved lines from law enforcement to sports integrity
Our Head of Sport reflects on a career investigating serious crime and sports corruption - and why the sporting world has a hefty challenge in keeping pace w...Learn more