We’re here to help you get the most from Clue
Clue is simple and intuitive. However, adopting and implementing new software isn’t always straightforward. That’s why a comprehensive and ongoing Customer Success programme is offered to every customer.
Your tailored customer success programme
Our experienced and knowledgeable Customer Success team will take the time to understand your unique challenges, systems and environments.
We will deliver a tailored onboarding plan. This will ensure you and your team are ready to get the most out of Clue from day one. Our onboarding process includes:
- Project management with regular and clear updates from kick-off to go-live.
- Business analysis with our vetted team to ensure Clue is configured to optimally meet your requirements.
- User walkthrough and awareness sessions to build familiarity with Clue’s features and functionality.
- Integration support to connect Clue securely with your internal systems or partners’ external systems.
- Data import and migration to centralise your current and historic data in Clue.
- Deployment when you are ready to start using Clue.
- Training tailored to your needs or provided ad hoc and following new feature releases.
- Go-live support so you continue to gain benefits as your needs change.
Community and self-serve support
We know the value of knowledge sharing and collaboration. We are focused on bringing the Clue community together through regular training webinars, specialised working groups and in-person events such as our annual Clue User Conference.
Clue users will soon be able to connect with one another online in a designated Clue Community. At present, the Clue Knowledge Hub contains a library of on-demand resources to help you navigate Clue.
In our upcoming webinar, experts will explore strategies to prevent rogue insiders from entering your organisation and how to effectively tackle those already inside.